Bennetto chocolate coffee pastry by @sarahtannernz
- 1 bar of Bennetto Coffee in Madagascar 100g, broken into smaller pieces
- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- 1 TBS organic raw sugar
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- A small amount of melted coconut oil for brushing the filo
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Carefully cut the filo sheets, 3 pieces thick, into 4 smaller rectangles.
- Place a few pieces of the chocolate along the outer edge of the filo, and roll it up into a stick.
- You can also create mini triangle parcels if you prefer.
- Brush a little melted coconut oil on the upper outside and place into the oven on a baking tray.
- Bake for around 10-15 minutes depending on your oven. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Once they are golden and crispy on the outside, remove from the oven.
- In a small dish, stir together the sugar and cinnamon, to then dust over the oiled surface of the filo.
- Serve with a hot, fresh espresso and enjoy!