Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Mousse
Late last year we tested out two mousse recipes that we thought looked tasty, but most of all they were both vegan, gluten free and delicious! We were thinking that we would just post one as the *winner* but they were both so good for different reasons that we have to show you both of them!
The first recipe is incredibly fluffy with only three ingredients and the second, also very easy… With also only three ingredients!
Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
1/2 C Aquafaba (The brine from a chickpea can)
200g Bennetto Intense Dark Chocolate
2Tbsp Maple Syrup
1. Whip the aquafaba until it stays on the beater when lifted up.
2. Melt the chocolate and stir in maple.
3. Mix 1c of the aquafaba mixture into the melted chocolate.
4. Then pour that chocolate mixture back into the whipped aquafaba and fold gently to combine.
5. Pour into little bowls and chill for at least 2 hours.
6. Top with berries & grated chocolate and enjoy!
Rich dark *easier* Vegan, GF, Chocolate Mousse
Melt 100g Bennetto Intense Dark Chocolate
Add 1C of coyo and 1/2C nut milk and mix to combine.
Pour into little bowls and chilli for at least 2hr!
Top with a dollop of coyo, some grated chocolate and enjoy 😀