Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Muffins
- In a blender, whiz together…
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup peanut butter, or almond, or a seed butter for nut allergies
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 pasture raised eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Stir through…
- 1 bar Bennettos Natural Foods co Toasted Hazelnut chocolate, chopped roughly
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, chopped roughly
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a blender or food processor, whiz together all the ingredients, apart from the chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold through the chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Line a muffin baking tray with paper liners, and carefully spoon in the mixture evenly across the 12 spaces.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes, or until slightly browning on top.
- Allow to cool in the tray before taking out and resting on a cookie tray. Serve warm, or store in an air-tight container once completely cooled.